We all must do our part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The news concerning coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve day-to-day. ASI Staff, Inc is monitoring the situation and changes closely. Our Employee’s health and safety is our number one concern.
ASI Staff, will always promote a healthy and safe work environment by encouraging our employees to follow state & federal guidelines, as well as using commonsense hygiene practices as outlined below. We also ask that anyone who is still working on any position, to stay home if you aren’t feeling well or have a fever.
For more information on the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how to stay safe during this time, visit:
- WHO: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- OSHA: https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19
The following are measures you can take to help protect yourself, according to the WHO, CDC, and other health authorities:
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based rub. (about the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday)
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cough & sneeze into the bend of your elbow or a tissue. Immediately
- Regularly use a disinfecting household cleaner on items & surfaces that you touch frequently.
- Maintain a distance of 3 feet from others & do not gather in groups of more than 10.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider, national or local public health authority or employer.
Workers can file for benefits online at www.labor.alabama.gov or by calling 1-866-234-5382. Online filing is encouraged.